Melbourne Flight Training utilizes KING Schools for our course training and syllabuses. KING School is the world´s leading producer of aviation training videos and computer software. It was first established in 1975, when John and Martha began flying throughout the country to teach ground school courses. For decades, King Schools has helped pilots achieve their aviation training and enjoyment goals. Pilots have responded enthusiastically to their customer-focused approach to creating products that make learning to fly Smart, Safe & Fun. Here are some additional reasons why Melbourne Flight Training utilizes KING schools:
- King Schools is good for life! – For as long as you own it, you will always have access to the instructional videos and new updates from the FAA
- Course Tracking Application (CTA) – You always know where you are at in the syllabus and what to expect next
- Free lifetime tech support- For as long as you own your course, you will always have tech support on all KING software
- Make learning enjoyable – Humor is a major component that distinguishes KING materials—and makes the learning process more memorable.
- Well known and Established – Nearly 1 out of 2 pilots learn with KING.
When you’re ready to start flight training with us and want to enroll in any of our initial courses (PPL, IFR, CPL, CFI-A) you must purchase the KING ground school directly from Melbourne Flight Training so we are able to enroll you into our CTA program. If you have any additional questions, please call us at (321) 345-3194 or email us at Robert@mlbflight.com