Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) – CJ Modine
Melbourne Flight Training presents Designated Pilot Examiner and Master CFI Services by Modine Aviation! Unlike any other flight school on the Space Coast, Melbourne Flight Training is privileged to be able offer on-staff Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) services. This allows our flight school to schedule pilot checkrides with unprecedented flexibility. This is unlike other flight schools who do not have a close relationship with a pilot examiner and cannot guarantee a checkride prior to a finish-up date.
About CJ Modine
CJ Modine specializes in FAA Private, Instrument, and Commercial pilot checkrides in Single and Multi-Engine Land airplanes. CJ also provides training to your needs in your personal aircraft or ours. Give us a call at (321) 345-3194 to schedule this amazing flight instructor to assist in your personalized training.
CJ’s DPE services include:
- Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) Services and Checkrides for:
- FAA Private Pilot
- FAA Instrument Rating
- FAA Commercial Pilot
- CFI Renewals based on Activity, FIRC or FAA WINGS
- Private Pilot Certificate Based on Foreign Certificate.
- An FAA certificate issued on the basis of a foreign license.
- Verification of Authenticity of a Foreign License/Medical (FAA Letter of Authenticity)
- Military Competency
- SIC type rating applications
- SOE restriction removals
- Restricted ATP limitation removal
- Student pilot certificates (seeking Private or Sport privileges)
- Ground Instructor applications (Basic, Advanced and Instrument)
- Remote Pilot Certificate (UAS)
CJ also provides the following pilot and instructor services:
- Aircraft Specific Post-Purchase Training
- Cirrus SR20 and SR22 Training
- Cessna Cabin-Class Twin Training (402, 414, 421)
- Piper Navajo PA-31 Training
- Beechcraft Bonanza Training
- Complex Aircraft Training
- Bahamas Checkout and Training
- Advanced Ground Instruction
Give us a call to schedule your checkride or finish up program today!