Become a Private Pilot! (PPL)
Our FAA Private Pilot (PPL) course is a 42-flight hour course to take you from your first flight in an airplane to a fully certified FAA Private Pilot. The course includes:
The course includes:
- 40 Hours Flight Training in a Cessna 172
- 30 Hours Flight Instruction
- Online Ground School and Knowledge Test Fee
- 20 Pre-Flight Briefings
- 10 Hours Solo Flight in a Cessna 172
- 2 Hour Practical Test and Examiner Fee
All training is performed one-on-one with your FAA authorized instructor in our fleet of Garmin Equipped Cessna 172 aircraft.
Total Cost: $8000.00
Home study courses decrease training costs. Self-study is required. The average student typically requires additional hours above the FAA minimums. Additional hours are billed at the posted hourly rate. Additional costs may be incurred including training supplies, charts, and re-test fees.