An all-encompassing, full-immersion flight training course for Professional Pilot Candidates.
The Professional Pilot Course will take any student from zero time and experience, to a fully certified Commercial Pilot with over 320 hours of flight time. This is the highest flight time FAA training program available in the United States. Become a pro and takeoff for a truly rewarding career!
Included Melbourne Flight Training Courses:
- Private Pilot Certificate (PPL)
- Instrument Rating (IFR)
- Commercial Flight Time Building
- Commercial Multi-Engine (CMEL)
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-On (CSEL)
- Certified Flight Instructor—Airplane (CFI-A)
- Certified Flight Instructor—Instrument (CFI-I)
- Certified Flight Instructor—Multi-Engine (MEI)
Total Cost for Commercial Multi Pilot Path: $38,138.91
Total Cost for Commercial Multi Pilot Path with all CFI Ratings: $54,471.41
Home study courses decrease training costs. Self-study is required. The average student typically requires additional hours above the FAA minimums. Additional hours are billed at the posted hourly rate. Additional costs may be incurred including training supplies, charts, and re-test fees.